Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tales From Under The Desk, Part 9

Read the beginning... see the sidebar for earlier tales.

I waited for minutes or hours. It must have been minutes, but the time has a way of altering itself in this position. My fear of being discovered seemed to amplify without him in the room. Thoughts of someone coming in and finding me in this position, partially naked, with a cord disappearing under my skirt made my stomach churn. The thought of getting up and at least putting my blouse back on crossed my mind briefly. But no, I couldn’t. He’d know if I’d even sat up. I just knew that he’d know.

The door opened and I held my breath. As he came around the desk and sat down, he spoke in a soft tone, "Good girl." It was almost a purr and it gave me chills.

"Sit up."

I moved my hands to my side and pushed up slowly to try and avoid the lightheadedness I knew would come. He tugged on the cord, drawing me closer to him. He handed me an open bottle of water and I took a long drink. It was ice cold. Taking the bottle back from me, he moved it first to one nipple, then the other. They stiffened in reaction and the coldness in my breasts tugged on the heat in my cunt; hot and cold met and mingled deep inside me.

He rolled away from me then and I heard the pizza box moving. My mind raced to figure out what would be next.

When he rolled his chair back, he had a slice of pizza in his hand. I couldn’t help but smile. He held it to my mouth and I took a bite. Even lukewarm it was excellent. So I knelt between his legs and he ate pizza.

When he’d finished, he took another bottle of water and placed it against my sore nipples once again. He rolled the hardness between his finger and thumb, twisting, pulling, and pinching. His eyes measured mine when he pinched hard and I held his gaze and moaned with each pinch.

He cupped my left breast with one hand and with the other, slapped it hard. I saw that bright light of pain in my mind’s eye and cried out. His finger was on my lips immediately, shushing me. He gently ran his fingers over the reddening handprint that was forming. I tried to steady myself for the next one, but it didn’t come.

"Back under the desk and down."

The word jolted me into action and I moved, positioning my body so that it was parallel with the desk and scooting underneath it.

He tugged on the cord again and the plug felt huge inside me. I heard him get out of the chair and felt his hand on my thigh. He took both of my hands by the wrist and moved them further up my back, off the fabric of my skirt and onto my bare skin.

He pulled the hem of my skirt up to the waistband and worked the end of the cord underneath it. He wrapped it around the bunched up part of the skirt and pulled the cord tightly. I gasped when he pulled it taut and my hips arched upward trying to accommodate the pain. He tied the cord off somehow so that the pressure was constant. I clenched around the thing, holding it in.

He saw the muscles in my ass tense up and he spanked each cheek hard. I bit my lip and tried to fight the whimper that rose from inside me.

I heard him sit back down and roll his chair around. Then I heard only my breathing and the unmistakable sounds of typing on a keyboard.

6 comments:

Tiggs said...

Oh, Bella,

Don't stop NOW!!!

You're a big meanie! Teasing like this... you should be spanked, and hard!!

Hugs, Tiggr

Al Sensu said...

waiting for more with bated breath

bella said...

Tigger, you're right. I should be spanked, and hard!

Here, Al. Have a mint. ;)

bella

SmartNnaughty said...

More, more, more---pretty please?

SNN

DeepItalianEyes said...

No pain no gain.... I just discovered your blog from DevilinBluedress's page. Only had time to read Part 9 I will be back to read the rest. Have a great day and spank yourself hard for me.

bella said...

SNN, your wish is granted. Long live Jambi.

Hi DeepItalianEyes. Can I call you Deep? Or maybe Eyes? (heh) Thank you for you reading and for your interesting suggestions.

bella