Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tales From Under The Desk, Part 6

Read the Prologue, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.

My blouse and bra quickly ended up in a pile in the dark corner of the space under the desk. He took my hand, pulling me out from the confining space and back up to my knees. He held the clamps in front of me, almost dangling them. They were clover clamps… I’d seen them, but hadn’t yet had the pleasure of experiencing them.

Eric pinched my right nipple and tugged on it just a little. The clamp closed down on it and pain rushed through me. Before I could even take a breath, he was pinching my other nipple. He was rough now, pinching much harder. He cupped my breast from underneath and slapped it hard. The sound echoed off the walls and the room seemed blurry for a moment.


I felt jolted by this and my body reacted, seemingly to move away, before I caught myself. Another wave of pain came from the weight of the chain and the other clamp that dangled from my nipple.

"Don’t move."

Then he fastened the other clamp onto my nipple and I gasped. My nipples felt like they were on fire and my left breast stung from his slap. I could see his handprint there and knew I’d be seeing it for a few days.

He pushed me back down, but held onto the chain that connected the clamps. "Find something to do down there." I smiled at the thoughts of what I could do "down there" and when he dropped the chain, I bent to resume licking and sucking on his toes.

When I moved my hand up the inside of his thigh to lightly rub against the bulge in his pants, he caught the chain with his toes and pulled on it. The moan that escaped my lips was low and thick, originating from deep inside. And the clamps were tighter, if that was even possible.

This continued for what seemed like hours. He would drop the chain for a few minutes, then either catch it with his foot and tug or put his hand in his lap and say, "Chain." At that point I would put the chain in his hand and brace myself for the pain that continued to course through me as he pulled and twisted it.

Finally he took my hand and pulled me up, pushing me backwards until I was leaning on the edge of the desk.

"Spread your legs."

I moved them apart, but apparently not wide enough. He patted the inside of my thigh and I opened my legs wider. He rolled his chair toward me so that his knees were between my thighs. Briefly it occurred to me that anyone who walked by and glanced in through the window would see my naked back. But those thoughts left me as he tugged sharply on the chain. God, it hurt. My eyes pleaded silently with him. His eyes told me there would be no reprieve.

He lightly slapped each breast causing fire to radiate from both nipples. I clutched the edge of the desk as hard as I could and rode the pain. My being became all about the pain.

He lightly slapped my face. "Stay with me."

I opened my eyes and focussed on him at the very moment he removed the first clamp. I threw my head back and hissed loudly. He sucked my nipple into his mouth, causing a mixture of pleasure and pain that made me weak in the knees.

He removed the other clamp and took that nipple between his lips, sucking hard this time. He held onto me until I came back.

"Let’s see what else is in that box."

5 comments:

Lestat said...

Wow (again). Need to find a couple of those clamps.

A Nawty Mouz said...

Bella,

More! I am anxiously awaiting the next installment, delicious.

I would also like to extend a very warm SexBlog Welcome to you as a new sexblogger! You are an excellent writer and very erotic.

bella said...

Lestat, the inspiration photo for these clamps came from the Stockroom's site. Look for Japanese Clover Clamps.

Mouz, thank you for the warm welcome and for spotlighting this story on your blog. I appreciate your kind words. :)

bella

Tiggs said...

Oh my! What have I been missing, dear Bella? Goodness... I had no idea... I hate to rush but I'm off now to read the prologue and previous chapters before I drip onto the couch.

If I don't comment again today, just know that it is because I didn't want to take any added nano-seconds between chapters. WOW!!

Hey, you've been holding out on me... can you please spare a fantasy for my Friday game? Pretty please....?????

Bug hugs,
Tigger

Tiggs said...

Oh my! What have I been missing, dear Bella? Goodness... I had no idea... I hate to rush but I'm off now to read the prologue and previous chapters before I drip onto the couch.

If I don't comment again today, just know that it is because I didn't want to take any added nano-seconds between chapters. WOW!!

Hey, you've been holding out on me... can you please spare a fantasy for my Friday game? Pretty please....?????

Bug hugs,
Tigger