Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Are these the dog days...

of summer? It sure seems that way. It seems that a lot of us are too busy or too tired to get on with things, myself included. I think now that it's time for school again and I look back over the summer to see exactly what on my Summer To Do list was accomplished, I am discouraged. More of that same stuff I talked about earlier surfaces... the whole depending on someone else concept. I went to bed last night somewhat depressed, frustrated and feeling lonely.

But today is another day and I'm finding more positive things to focus on.

My ass could sure use a good spanking, though...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yep. School needs to start. We are not getting enough done. Mothers. I am getting a room painted. I relate...

bella said...

Hey, at least you're getting the room painted. All I've done is buy the paint!

Congratulations and thanks for the comment.

bella

Unknown said...

Summer is about to end again. Found this on a search. Amazing how time rolls around...