Monday, August 14, 2006

Tales From Under The Desk, Part 3

Read the Prologue, Part 1, Part 2.

I don’t know how long it was… minutes, hours… until I heard the door open and then whoosh as it closed. I held my breath as he sat down and rolled himself up to the monitor on the other side of the desk.

I had given quite a bit of thought to my next step. I could just picture him jumping at the feeling of something he wasn’t expecting touching him in a place that he couldn’t readily see. And the last thing I wanted was to scare him. I knew that kind of adrenaline rush wouldn’t be good for my ass, either.

And then the email dropped in. Jackie had come up with this part of the plan. She was by her computer using one of my email accounts. The email had been written. All she had to do was hit send. A phone call from Steven was her cue and she had obviously gotten the call. I waited, mentally reading the email with him. Waiting for the chuckle that I knew would come.

He chuckled.

I knew he was reading my description of how I would be sliding my hand up the inside of his thigh. I leaned across the dark space in the corner of the desk and gently caressed his inner thigh. His reaction was so faint I almost missed it. I couldn’t tell if the gasp I heard was his or my own.

And in hindsight, I don’t know if the gasp happened before or after the door opened. An eternity passed before the now-too-familiar whoosh followed.


4 comments:

Al Sensu said...

aw, keep going, keep going!

Unknown said...

Fantastic...I just rearranged the space under my desk to make room for anyone that might read your blog and target me...

Love the blog!

Lestat said...

Getting more interesting with each post. Waiting for part 4...

bella said...

Thanks for the feedback, guys. You can never be too prepared, Don!

bella