Friday, September 01, 2006

Tales From Under The Desk, Part 10

See the sidebar for earlier Tales.

Balanced on my knees and forehead, my ass was now completely exposed. The cord attached to the hardness inside me seemed to cut into my skin. The waistband of my skirt was being pulled downward, and I flexed my abdominal muscles to try to get a little relief from the pressure.

He actually did some work. I admired his self-restraint before my mind went back into altered reality where minutes are hours. Some time later, I felt him tug gently on the cord and say, "Come here." Even the slightest pressure on the plug sent waves of pain through me.

I lifted my head and scooted out from under the desk. I fought the wave of dizziness but it was worse this time. He held on to me until it passed. I moved back between his thighs and he looked at the outline of his hand that now brightly colored my breast. He traced along the handprint with a finger. I couldn’t keep my eyes off the bulge in his pants.

He cupped my other breast and squeezed it hard enough to make me whimper. Half-closed from the pain, my eyes looked up into his. He brought his hand down hard and the sound of it seemed to fill the room.

While the sound still rang in my ears and the pain coursed through me, he slapped my face. I was stunned. A host of emotions ran through me before I’d even turned my head back to face him. Shock and fear and anger and a deeper feeling of submission all mingled furiously in my mind. Before I could focus my eyes on him, he was taking my hand.

"Up."

In a blur, I was up, spun around and pushed down onto the desk. He smacked the inside of my thigh and I moved my legs apart, opening to him. My ass was a perfect target for him now. I gripped the edge of the desk again and held on while he untied the cord from around my bunched-up skirt. I loosened my grip and exhaled in relief when the pressure in my ass eased up. Then I felt movement of the plug itself. He must have been untying the cord from the plug then. The movement made the thing seem to grow inside me and I arched to stretch my ass up toward him.

He leaned down over me and placed his lips close to my ear. "Do you need a good hard fuck?"

"Yes Sir," I said almost under my breath.

"You want me pounding into you? Is that it?"

"Yes, Sir."

I could almost feel his cock inside me and I thrust my hips upward and against him, my craving obvious. He stood up then and in one movement, shoved two fingers deep inside me. Immediately he pulled them out, leaving me painfully empty. He brought his hand to my mouth and I licked and cleaned my wetness from his fingers.

"Good girl."

I heard him sit back down. Then I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper. Fighting the urge to turn around, I waited for his words.

4 comments:

Lestat said...

Wait. Come back. Don't stop there. We can't wait until next week...

left said...

I'm with Lestat. I have a complaint. More story, NOW. But this is my only complaint, everything else after close inspection seems to be in order.
So, that leads me to say, ciao bella.

wordslut said...

Where’s part 11? When’s part 11? Help …

Polyman2 said...

Well, this sounds like
a good one...I think
we need more, thx.