Monday, September 11, 2006

Tales From Under The Desk, Part 12

See the sidebar for earlier Tales.

"Swallow."

I did so happily and his cum tasted sweet; not at all bitter or salty. He groaned then and it sounded like a groan of satisfaction. I was practically dripping and had a sneaking suspicion there would be no "good hard fuck" for me tonight.

"Get up."

I rose unsteadily to my feet and bent my legs to get blood flowing back around my knees. They hurt, but not as badly as the aches in my breasts and my ass.

As he turned me around and pushed on my back, he told me to bend over the desk. I heard some movement, followed by the sound of his zipper. Then his mouth was at my ear again, whispering.

"So what was that you were wanting?"

"You to fuck me." I whispered back.

"Do you?"

"Yes Sir."

"You’ll just have to wait for that."

I whimpered and rolled my head so that my forehead rested on the desk.

He stood up and his hand grasped the thing in my ass. I hissed and my body tensed up.

"Relax." He said it soothingly and he started to pull. Again my fingers clutched the edge of the desk as the pressure grew. I moaned and squeezed my eyes shut while the reaction to the pain fought with the need to relax. And then it was out of me.

I heard the pizza boxes being rustled and knew he’d put the thing back in the box.
He gave me one light swat on the ass and it sent another wave of pain through me.


"Get dressed."

I pushed up off the desk and turned to see him putting his socks on. After much planning and anticipation, Operation Desk Job was drawing to a close. And I needed to cum really badly.

I squatted down to retrieve my blouse and bra from the dark corner under the desk. My bra was on and I was buttoning my blouse while he tied his shoes. The visitor’s badge was still clipped to the hem of my blouse. I straightened my stockings.

Eric picked up one of the pizza boxes and handed it to me. I didn’t have to open it to tell what it had inside.
He pulled me to him and kissed me.


"I’ll walk you out."

We both turned to the door when it opened and Steven walked in, looking somewhat stern. He looked from me to Eric and back to me.

"It’s time for you to go."

Steven was full of surprises because this wasn’t part of the plan either. I was completely taken aback and started to stammer to get the words – any words - out. I turned to Eric and saw that he was looking a little pale.

Steven moved to where I stood and lightly took my arm. He moved to the door pulling me along just a little more roughly than was necessary. He opened the door and pushed me through it. Still holding onto my arm, we both turned to look back at Eric who was white as a sheet now.

"Please stay in your office until I return."

3 comments:

wordslut said...

Oh, what a twist!

Al Sensu said...

this just gets interestinger and interestinger!

Anonymous said...

roh roh!