Monday, July 24, 2006

Closely Guarded Secret


One day all of the planets aligned and my husband, his submissive, myself and my Dominant all happened to be in the same place at the same time. It was the first time the "secondaries" had met and it was interesting to hear their impressions of each other.

My husband said his sub commented to him later that my Dom didn't seem very dominant. And my husband told her he'd thought the same thing when he met him.

This tickles me to no end. This man can evoke any number of emotions in me with just a look and I have bruises on my body that would disagree with the naysayers.

I feel like I'm in on this really big secret that only a few people know. And it's lip-smackingly delicious.

4 comments:

Tiggs said...

WOW What an incredible post!!!

You floored me with this one, B!!! Incredible... I can't imagine that scenario (not that I am in that position at all, but even hypothetically)!!

And yes, I agree with you that if both your hubby and his sub are none the wiser, that is certainly to your mutual benefit (and amusement).

Although my Dante is a bear of a man (6'2", 250 lbs.), he doesn't speak with that dominant air all the time and I think some people who know him casually would be surprised to know what he can do with a microwave, he, he.

It's really fun to keep people guessing sometimes, isn't it? Kinda like my Dominant streak... most who know me would never guess that lurks beneath the surface...

Big hugs,
Tig

Fabsterrant said...

Yup its hot. Could use a dominant women's point of view now and then as well. Hope you are well and all the best with your writting.

Al Sensu said...

Noone who would meet me socially would ever think I could plan dom, and yet I can and have, quite well I think. It's just another side that was deep within me until someone drew it out some years ago. So as they say, you can't tell a book...

bella said...

I agree, Al. You can't tell a book... It makes me go all "cat and canary" to even think about this.

Thanks for stopping by.

bella