Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Brush With Death



Innocent looking little thing, innit? It's decidedly and deviously deceptive.

He hit me the first time and I reacted rather loudly. He hit me again to see if he'd really heard that right. Then he tried it on his palm a few times. I can only imagine what it must have looked like because, well... I was facing the other direction.

I heard a sharp WHACK! It was followed by a sharp intake of breath and a an utterance of "Oh, my!" Then he chuckled in that low tone that makes the hair on my arms stand straight up.

In between reddening my ass with it, he used the bristles to tease the bottoms of my feet. Pressed into and in between my toes, it was the most awesome dichotomy of feelings. The bristles are soft, yet pointy. Tickling and hurting at the same time.

One of the most underrated toys in my toybag... I now call it the Brush with Death.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi B____!

Yep, that's the name I use too. That Vermont Country Store bathbrush can be deadly!

Best wishes with your new blog! (wink)

Bonnie

bella said...

You are sleuthful, Bonnie! Thanks for the suggestion of the name. It's just perfectly appropriate.

And you posted the first comment here. You win fabulous prizes!

B_