Monday, February 12, 2007

Today's B... The Best Blowjob Ever

I struggle with writing about blowjobs. I can't help but wonder if it's at all related to the fact that I suspect I could be giving better blowjobs. Someone once let me in on "the secret" of giving a great blowjob. I eagerly took notes (okay, mental notes) and thought about how to translate those thoughts into actions. Then when the opportunity next arose (no pun intended), I prepared myself mentally, armed with my "secret information." And well... let's just say I couldn't really tell what difference this new data yielded. Am I missing the point? I do wonder...

5 comments:

Shon Richards said...

I am dying to know what this secret information is.

bella said...

I was sworn to secrecy and told the sharer of such info would be subjected to expulsion from the Man Club if I revealed any of the details.

Isn't it in your Man-ual?

bella

ArtfulDodger said...

Huh, I've looked and looked but I haven't found it yet... probably in those chapters I'm missing.

Happy Valentine's Day Bella!

bella said...

Do you have a birdcage, by chance, Art? ;)

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

bella

Al Sensu said...

I've read various articles about better fellatio and better cunnilungus. What I think makes the best oral is communication from the recipient -- whether in words and/or groans and/or body language, and your response to it.