Thursday, December 28, 2006

Google and Sex Blogs

I ran across this interesting article about Sex Blogs disappearing from Google searches at boingboing.net. Check it out.

The article features commentary from Violet Blue and tangentially, her article about unsafe sex products.

Has anyone else noticed a change in their results in Google searches?

Just wondering.

ETA: Danny Sullivan at Search Engine Land has some great information on this in his post Of Disappearing Sex Blogs & Google Updates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny, Just read the same thing over at Karl's place. I haven't looked at my Google search engine results for awhile. Type my name though, and I sure do come up... All over the place. Don't know anything about the past.

ArtfulDodger said...

Mine seem to still be working. Now where are you!?