Monday, December 18, 2006

(Almost) Six Weird Things

You know, lately I've been pretty scarce around here. If I were writing about my personal life, there'd be plenty here, but I'm not and there isn't. Suffice to say there are the beginnings of several new stories which I can hope will one day draw to a climax (snicker), but I'm not going to pressure myself.

Al Sensu over at Hard & Fast (and erotischism) tagged me with this one. Two weeks ago. Yes, I know. So without further ado, six weird things about me.

1. I hate to touch newspaper. I hate the way it feels. I hate the ink rubbing off. Hate the smell. Hate it. If my husband didn't pick up the freebie-papers that hit our driveway every week (and if they weren't in plastic bags), there'd just be a big mushy pile of soggy newspaper in my driveway. Very endearing to the neighbors, don't you think?

2. I can't sleep naked. I've never been able to. And I'm not talking about a gown here. I want something between my legs. (Go ahead, it's okay.) PJ pants. A t-shirt is fine as long as there are pants. Even in the summer.

3. I am a Disney freak. I love all things Disney. By my cipherin' I figure I've spent over 100 days in Disney Parks. I can spot a hidden Mickey in everyday objects and I know where to find PUSH. I'm excited just thinking about it.

4. Even numbers are good. Odd numbers are bad. Want to watch me get really frustrated? Take an odd number of eggs out of the carton and hand it to me.

5. I hate the circus. It's creepy and stressful.

6. Well, sadly after an hour of noodling on this, I can't come up with a 6th thing. Not that it doesn't exist, mind you. It's just not coming.

So there you have it. I'm not tagging anyone because I am obviously the last person on the interweb to have done this.

Happy holidays everyone.

5 comments:

Al Sensu said...

Fascinating, although my fantasy of sleeping naked with you has been pulverized. Please note that by not having a real #6, you left us with an odd numbered response. What if Mickey was ringmaster at the circus?

bella said...

Excellent point about the odd number. I was up all night, naked, pondering the subject.

bella

Unknown said...

Have to admit- I love sleeping naked. Love the feel of sheets rubbing against my body, and sometimes between my legs..

When I have the chance it's a great place to relax in the mornings and just think.

bella said...

I find that I get a lot of quality thinking done in the shower, personally.

bella

Lestat said...

You're not the last one -- I finally posted "6 wierd things" today.

I'm with Devil on the sleeping naked thing though. That way you never know what you and your partner might be up to in your dreams...