Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Where in the hell am I?

Well, it's Halloween. I love Halloween. I'm not thrilled to say that real life has been sucking the life out of me lately. And I had such a big ending planned for My Trick Your Treat. Right... maybe I can work it into a Thanksgiving or Christmas story. Maybe Arbor Day. I at least have candy for the little darlings and will greet them merrily tonight. No jack-o-lantern this year. No time.

So as I reflect on October and look forward to November, I anticipate a month with far less drama, less pain and more time to do things I want to do. That's my goal anyway.

Speaking of drama, have you seen this? More power to you, ladies.



1 comment:

ArtfulDodger said...

Less drama would be great! I think we could all use some of that. Happy Halloween!!